Lockdown demos with Patric and Hannah Judge
The demos above were filmed in our fully equipped professional kitchen – cooking by Patric, filming by Hannah – enjoy!
- A three course summer menu – Vichyssoise soup made with wild garlic, lamb roasted with wild garlic pesto and a fool-proof Creme Brûlée.
- Recipes with wild garlic – garlic butter and crushed potato cakes.
- Cocktails with Hannah
- Elderflower and ginger cordial
- Boned and rolled chicken
- Curried courgette soup with cream cheese – can be eaten hot or cold
Sydling WI Recipes from Sue Bridger
The first 3 recipes were cooked and shared by Sue in our Village Hall kitchen at one of our pre-lockdown WI meetings.
- Vegetable bake
- Minced beef and apricot cobbler
- Simple breakfast/brunch or supper dish
- Cheese topped gammon served with Lyonnaise peas
“Take 4 tablespoons olive oil, 2 tablespoons red or white wine vinegar, 1 tablespoon Chris Thompson`s honey (warm gently in the microwave if necessary for it to become liquid), 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard, and a big pinch of dried dill tops (Barts from Waitrose) or any other dried herbs you may have. I whizz all this together in my Kenwood mini chopper as it makes a creamy consistency but you can just shake it vigorously in a jar. Keeps in the fridge for at least 3weeks but it doesn’t usually last that long in my house!”